Friday, December 02, 2005

360 Launch Day

Well, today started off very interesting for me!
If you don't know it was the official European launch of the XB0x 360 and I was at the front of the queue.
I had to get up at stupid o' clock but I would guess that I was the first person in the town to get one.
It was a miserable cold wet stand outside the shop for an hour and a half and I feel like I want to die as my joints loosen up and the monkeys in my brain unfreeze and starting playing those blasted drums again.

But
so
totally
worth
it

But here's the kicker, I'm not allowed to play it til Christmas. I have a sneaking suspicion that I might be getting a Mac Mini as well but its only a suspicion at the minute...

I'll keep it posted, might "trip" over one when I'm up in the attic.

No comments: